Have you heard of CBD oil before? It’s otherwise known as cannabidiol. CBD has been a hot topic for a while. It has shown some potential health benefits, including reducing anxiety, relieving pain, and improving the quality of sleep. But what about CBDA?
CBDA, or cannabidiol acid, is a compound found in raw cannabis. Unlike CBD, CBDA has not been widely studied in humans. However, early research suggests that it may offer some of the same potential health benefits as CBD.
Why CBDA Oil And Not CBD Oil?
While CBDA and CBD are similar, they also have some important differences. One of the most notable is that CBDA is a precursor to CBD. In other words, CBDA is converted into CBD in the body. So, taking CBDA oil may increase the levels of CBD in your body more than taking CBD oil alone. Additionally, CBDA may offer its own unique health benefits.
Potential Health Benefits of CBDA
- Enhanced cardiovascular benefits- There are particular compounds found in the cannabis plant that can help improve heart health and circulation. Several studies suggest found that CBDA may help protect against heart damage by reducing inflammation and improving blood flow. It could also help people with diabetes manage their condition.
- Reduce inflammation- Many people who have issues with inflammation resort to taking medications like ibuprofen, which can come with several side effects. CBD and CBDA have both been shown to be effective at reducing inflammation, without the negative side effects of medication.
- Anti-cancer properties- Cannabis compounds like CBD and CBDA have been shown to slow the growth of cancerous cells and tumor formation. One study found that CBDA was potentially effective at inhibiting the growth of breast cancer cells.
- Improve anxiety levels- CBD is well-known for its ability to reduce anxiety. CBDA may offer similar benefits because it can bind to the same receptors in the brain as CBD.
- Relieve pain- Cannabis compounds like CBDA may be effective at relieving pain by reducing inflammation and interacting with neurotransmitters.
- Ease nausea- Nausea is a common side effect of many conditions, including chemotherapy, anxiety, and pregnancy. CBD and CBDA have both been shown to be effective at reducing nausea and vomiting.
Safety And Efficiency
CBDA oil is still relatively new, so more research is needed to understand its full effects. However, early evidence suggests that it may offer some of the same potential health benefits as CBD oil. CBDA oil is generally considered safe. It’s always best practice to talk to your doctor before using it, especially if you have a medical condition or are taking other medications.
How To Use CBDA
CBDA oil is available in a variety of forms. The most common include tinctures, capsules, and topical products. When using CBDA oil, it’s important to begin with low dosages and increase as needed which can help reduce side effects, such as nausea or dizziness. It’s also vital to choose a high-quality product from a reputable source that has been tested.
Which Is Better? CBD Oil Or BDA Oil?
They each have their own unique benefits. If you’re trying to find a product that offers the potential health benefits of both CBD and CBDA, then a full-spectrum oil may be the best option. However, it’s still not clear which one might be the better product, but both are viewed as more natural ways to deal with pain and discomfort. You’ll likely hear more about it in the coming months and years ahead.