In this buying guide, we are going to give you the advice on choosing cars. So, let’s explore the tips regarding kids electric cars.
Buying tips for electric cars for children
Here are some tips for buying electric cars for children (for more detail, you can view it):
- Due to their size, maximum speed systems, not all of them are suitable for all children. Be confirm about the recommended age range, the minimum age, and the maximum weight of the user.
- As a general rule, all-electric cars have a remote control with which the vehicle can be controlled. It is designed both to be able to take the little ones when they cannot drive yet, and to take control in an emergency when they are driving them.
- Its autonomy is very variable, even on the one officially announced, since it depends on the speed at which it is circulated and, above all, on the weight of the child
- They usually have a one or two-year warranty. However, you should check the one offered by the brand that manufactures the car.
Types of electric cars for children
Although for adults they are all the same (but any motor lover knows how to quickly identify which model they replicate), the truth is that these electric cars can be classified according to several parameters, although they also influence each other: power, age, and weight of the user.
Logically, when it comes to vehicles for boys and girls, we are not talking about very large powers, but there are different degrees:
- 6V: those of access, only for children of minor age and weight
- 12V: the intermediate option, they can usually go from 3 to 7 km/h, they are recommended from the age of three and support weights of up to 30 kilos
- 24V: they maintain the speed of the previous one, but by doubling the power, most are two-seaters and allow two children to ride at the same time
- 36V: here the jump is considerable since they are designed for those who exceed 30 kilos and are usually recommended for ages from 10 or 12 years because thanks to their power they can even exceed 20 km/h and greater skill in handling
How to choose an electric car for children?
According to Newbabywish, the ideal electric cars for boys must have the following characteristics:
Reaching speed: It will depend on the child’s age, how much speed we want him to reach.
Security: It is essential that when acquiring the small vehicle we realize that it complies with the Security rules. Despite being a toy, it needs to be under specific measures for its protection.
Homologation: Recognized car companies need to confirm the guarantee that it is made for children. Moreover, manufacturer need to ensure that they can handle it without any danger.
Are electric cars for children dangerous?
The answer is very simple: no. Electric cars for children do not go beyond the ride functions. They don’t pick up a lot of speed, so any supervising adult should be able to intercede if necessary. In addition, in which control can be taken remotely, the risk almost completely disappears.