We all are aware of the disease called “Asthma”. It is a breathing problem where a person’s respiratory tract gets swell and starts producing extra mucus these things make it extremely difficult for a person to breathe. Use Asthalin Inhaler for Asthma.
Use Inhalers for asthma attack. You can buy it now online from Safegenericpharmacy
Now there are various ranges in Asthma sometimes it can be minor but in some cases, it is life threatening. Unfortunately, it is an incurable disease but one can reduce the symptoms and improve their condition. Asthma changes through time, also depending on your work activities so it is important to keep a track of the signs and symptoms to keep the treatment on track.
Causes of Asthma
There is no ‘particular’ cause of asthma. People having sensitive respiratory tracts have higher chances of having asthma. Asthma can be caused due to many reasons such as
Genetics: if you mother/father or anyone with blood relation has or had it there chances that the child can also get it another one of the main cause is,
Pollution: air pollution especially in today’s world is at its peak! It is affecting a lot of people’s respiratory health.
It is important to know about the symptoms so that can be cautious and if you or anyone you know have the similar symptoms you can immediately take actions and start with treatment before it becomes worse. It is not compulsory that a person will have similar symptoms or have them frequently it depends on your health as well.
- Shortness of breath
- Chest tightness or pain
- Not able to sleep properly due to having problems in breathing.
Asthma does not have any cure so far, but if you keep the treatment going you will be fine and asthma will not turn into a life threatening disease for you. So it is mandatory for an asthma patient to be on track with their treatment.
There are several ways you can treat it and each one of them is very important.
- Medication: asthma medication is very important to keep your health in good condition. There are two types of medication.
- Controller medications- they control you from having asthma attacks and most importantly when you take these medications your respiratory tract will (or less react) not react to things that trigger your asthma.
- Quick-relief medication- they are taken in severe cases, if you are needed to take these drugs more than twice a week, you should know that your asthma condition is really bad and start taking measures to improve it immediately.
- Inhalers like Asthalin Inhaler, Nebulizer, and pills for asthma- asthma medication comes in various types of forms such as tablets, pumps(inhalers), dry powder, nebulizers. These medications are taken by mouth only.
Other than Medication “Self Care” plays an essential in everyone’s life.
- Self care: self is extremely required to maintain your asthma health and don’t let it become a life-threatening disease.
- Keep yourself away from the things you are allergic to such as dust, animal fur, etc. anything that triggers your airways keep yourself away from that. Be cautious towards these and keep yourself ahead.
- Drink a good amount of water is beneficial to you in so many ways, it keeps you hydrated also keeps your skin healthy. Drinking sufficient water is also helpful in asthma because water keeps you hydrated helps in keeping the mucus thinner.
- Eat the right food, try not to eat the food you are allergic to, no matter how bad you are craving for it. Also do not eat any deep fried or fried food because they thicken your mucus.
- Most people have air purifiers in their homes so if you happen to have them too then you should clean them regularly. If you don’t then it can cause breathing problems.
- Try to keep yourself away from the dust. In places like home or office or wherever you spend most of your time. Keep these areas clean, vacuum them from time to time and use clean fabric, wash the curtains. Remember to take precautions while you are cleaning such as cover your mouth while dusting.
- Always keep your inhaler with you. It is mandatory for asthma patients to always carry their inhaler with them, you never know what might happen and you suddenly need it. So in such emergencies, you should always be having them with yourself.
- And lastly, but the most important one is to never smoke. Well, we all know smoking is bad for health but it can cost you your life if you are an asthma patient who is addicted to smoking. Not only do you need to avoid smoking but also you have to be careful where you are and keep yourself away from the smoke.
Due to increasing air pollution, numerous studies have come to the conclusion that Asthma cases are rising rapidly. Nowadays everyone smokes and smoking during pregnancy increases the chances of getting the child asthma. Other substance uses such as Tobacco and drugs are also one of the reasons to get asthma.
There is no way to prevent yourself from asthma but you can surely take some measures to keep yourself safe and sound.
- Take proper medication Like Aerocort Inhaler, even if you suddenly feel betterment in your health and you can see improvement don’t stop or change the medication unless your doctor says so.
- Monitor your breathing, as you start recognizing what triggers your asthma or when do you have trouble breathing it will be easy for you to take precautions based on your exploring. You will get to know about the warning signs.
- Follow your asthma plan without any distractions. With the help of your doctor make a proper plan to treat your asthma and get better quickly and follow it without giving up.
Knowing your asthma triggers can really help with the prevention. As you will be aware of them and can treat your asthma more adequately.
- Infection like cold, flu
- Physical activity is the most common trigger as you start coughing due to lack of breath